Recipe of the Day: Make Amla Murabba at home, this is the easy method
- Two kilos of fresh Amla
- Twenty grams of lime water
- Two spoons of black pepper
- Ten saffron strands
- Half spoon of cardamom powder
- Fifty grams of sugar candy
- Two and a half kilos of sugar.
You can prepare it in this way:
First of all, soak Amla in water for three days.
Take Amla with thorns and let them soak in lime water for three days.
Now wash the Amla with clean water and steam it in sugar candy and water.
After this, spread Amla on a cloth and dry it.
Now make syrup and cook Amla in it.
When it melts well, add black pepper, saffron and cardamom.
In this way your Amla Murabba is made.
Note: Follow our WhatsApp channel for latest cricket news.