Recipe: Make Tasty Cheese Dosa at home, people of all ages will like it!
Updated: May 18, 2023, 16:20 IST|
Cheese Dosa is a popular South Indian dish. It contains cheese instead of potatoes, which adds an extra layer of flavor to the dosa. Here's how you can make paneer dosa:
Grated cheese (such as cheddar or mozzarella)
Finely chopped onions
Finely chopped green chilies
Finely chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Oil or ghee for cooking
PC: Suvai Manam
- Heat a non-stick dosa griddle or a flat griddle on medium heat.
- Take a ladleful of dosa batter and pour it into the center of the pan. Using the back of a ladle, spread the batter in a circular motion to make a thin dosa.
- Drizzle a little oil or ghee on the sides and surface of the dosa.
- Sprinkle finely chopped onions, green chilies and coriander leaves evenly over the dosa.
- Once the dosa starts cooking and turns slightly golden brown from the bottom, sprinkle a generous amount of grated cheese over the dosa.
- Lower the flame and cover the dosa with a lid so that the cheese melts.
- Once the cheese melts, fold the dosa in half and press it gently with a spatula to seal the edges.
- Cook for another minute or till the dosa turns crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the paneer dosa from the tawa and serve hot with coconut chutney, sambar, or any other dish of your choice.