RECIPE: Indian kahwa tea recipe ingredients and method
You must have heard a lot about Kashmiri Kahwa but have you drunk it? No, there is no need to go to Kashmir to drink it, you can make it at home too.
For how many people: 5
2 tbsp tea leaves, 2 cups water, 10-12 saffron threads, 1-inch cinnamon stick, 1 cardamom
garnishing 1/2 tsp dried rose petals, 1 tbsp nuts powder
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Add ingredients to it and mix well.
- Now let it cook on low flame for about 4 minutes till everything comes to a boil.
- After cooking it well, sieve it in two cups.
- Do not forget to garnish these cups by adding rose petals and nuts powder on top.