Recipe- In this way, you can make easy coconut chutney in a few minutes!
You must have made dosa many times at home to date. But many people do not know how to make coconut chutney. You can easily make it at home and it will be ready in minutes. The sweet taste of coconut along with the tempering of curry leaves makes it a wonderful combination. Let us know about the method of making it.
Approximately 150 grams of fresh coconut (grated)
2 - 3 fresh green pepper or to taste
10 curry leaves
1 pulp tsp tamarind or lemon juice
1 tbsp chana dal or fried chickpea
Salt to taste
6 - 7 curry leaves
1 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard seeds
* Grind all the ingredients with ingredients coarsely in a blender.
* For consistency of chutney, add water as per requirement.
* Take out the chutney in a serving bowl.
* For tempering, take a small pan, heat oil in it and add mustard seeds.
* When mustard seeds start crackling, add curry leaves to it. Stir it and pour this tempering over the chutney.
* Your coconut chutney is ready to be served with dosa and idli.