Recipe: Cashew Puri is very tasty to eat, it will be ready in minutes!
If you want to eat something special in sweets, then we have come up with the recipe for Meethi Puri for you. Cashew is also used in this. Let's know about its recipe.
- 1 big cup of cashew powder
- 1 big spoon of cardamom powder
- 1/2 small cup sugar
- 3 big spoon of milk
- 1/4th small spoon of saffron
- 2 drops of almond essence
Mix cashew powder, almond essence, sugar, and cardamom powder well in a bowl.
Then put saffron in a small bowl and soak it in 1 teaspoon of milk for 2 minutes.
After some time, you have to knead the dough by mixing saffron milk as well as the rest of the milk with cashew powder.
Break small balls from the kneaded mixture.
Now take a chakra and spread polythene on it.
- Place a ball on the polythene and cover it with another polythene and roll the ball with light hands.
Similarly, roll all the balls.
Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and bake the roti for 15 to 20 minutes.
Cashew Puri is ready.
Take them out of the oven and keep them on a plate and serve them after cooling.