Quickly solve the problem of leucorrhoea i.e. white discharge with ayurvedic remedies
In leucorrhoea, there is a white sticky discharge from the vagina, which is a kind of infection, so if you are also troubled by this problem, then start using the Ayurvedic remedies mentioned here from today itself.
Although leucorrhoea or white discharge is normal to almost all women, when it starts becoming more than normal and the problem persists for a long time, then it becomes necessary to get it treated in time. Burning, itching, and discomfort in the private part can be the cause of any disease or infection. Due to this disease, women feel very weak and tired. Sometimes this problem also causes severe pain in the abdomen and back. According to Ayurvedic Vaidya Shakuntala Devi, there are many ways to get natural relief from white discharge in Ayurveda. This problem can be controlled by some ayurvedic remedies on cleanliness, proper eating habits.
Shakuntala Devi is telling two Ayurvedic remedies for the treatment of this problem. Both are effective. In one remedy there is the use of ashes and in the other the use of plants.
- Vasant Kusmakar juice 10 grams, Trivang Bhasma 5 grams, Abhrak Bhasma 5 grams, Giloy Sat 10 grams, Praval Pishti 10 grams, Mukta Pishti 4 grams, Godanti Bhasma 10 grams. Mixing all these, according to your age, disease, and physical ability, .25 grams or 1 gram can be taken with honey or cream on an empty stomach in the morning and evening on the advice of the doctor.
- Along with this, take both these tablets, Stree Rasayan Vati, Chandra Prabha Vati, 30 minutes after having a meal. (one tablet each in the morning and evening)
- For those for whom it is difficult to use ashes or there is no doctor available nearby for advice, they can use plants. Because there is no need for a doctor's advice for its consumption. Prepare a mixture from the Panchang of Bala, Mahabala, Atibala and Nagbala plants. Panchang means the five parts of any plant, namely root, stem, leaves, seeds, and flowers. Grind and filter the Panchang of all these plants. Now 5 grams of this mixture can be taken with milk or water on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
- Avoid taking tea, coffee, spicy chili, sour and sea salt as a precaution, the medicine will give benefits soon.
- By the way, to avoid this problem, you can also consume a handful of roasted grams daily. This gives your body the necessary nutrients. Also, roasted grams can absorb.
- To get rid of the problem, special attention will have to be paid to the cleanliness of the vagina. For this, you can also take therapy like sitting in Ayurvedic herbal water or cleaning the vagina with neem decoction. Shakuntala Devi also recommends using Triphala Vaginal Wash.
- To make it, mix a pinch of turmeric in two spoons of Triphala powder and boil it in a glass of water. When it remains one-fourth, then cool it and now clean the vagina with the help of cotton with this decoction. The vagina can also be cleaned with alum water.