Pigmentation Home Remedies: Freckles are bothering you, so try these 5 glowing home remedies
Pigmentation Home Remedies Some problems related to the skin are overcome by taking care, but there are some which do not leave the chase even after lakhs of effort. One of these is black spots and blemishes that look like spots on the face.
Pigmentation Home Remedies: Everyone wants their skin to look clean, spotless, and beautiful. However, with the increasing pollution, dust-soil, stress, and aging, many changes are seen on the skin. Some problems related to the skin are overcome by taking care, but there are some which do not leave the chase even after lakhs of effort. One of these is black spots on the face and freckles that look like spots. When hormones are unbalanced, apart from spending too much time in the hot sun, many other reasons cause the problem of freckles.
You can take the help of some easy home remedies to get rid of it. With this, this problem can end forever and your skin will look beautiful.
1. The use of potatoes can benefit you. The catecholase enzyme present in potatoes can eliminate this problem. Take a potato slice twice a day and rub it on the freckles. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash the face.
2. Lemon is also very effective because the bleaching properties and antioxidants present in it provide relief from acne. Take out the juice of half a lemon, now mix half a teaspoon of turmeric and half a teaspoon of honey and apply it to the affected areas. Wash off when dry. You can also use gram flour instead of honey for this.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar is rich in astringent properties and beta carotene elements, which benefit you in freckles. Mix two tablespoons of water in one tablespoon of apple vinegar and apply it on the freckles with cotton wool. Wash off after 5 minutes. Do this every day twice a day.
4. Take 2-3 almonds and soak them in milk overnight. Remove its peel in the morning and grind it. Add some cream to this paste and apply it all over the face. Wash off when dry. Use it daily for a few weeks. This will also make the face glow and freckles will also be removed.
5. Sandalwood not only cools your skin but also brings a glow to the face. It can also help in getting rid of freckles. Mix a sufficient amount of rose water in two tablespoons of sandalwood powder and apply it on the freckles and the entire face. Wash off when dry.
Disclaimer: The advice and suggestions mentioned in this article are for general information purpose only and should not be taken as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.