Navratri Recipe: 'Raw Banana Rolls' are the best to make and eat during a fast for nine days.
There are only a few options to eat during fasting, but you can bring variety to them by preparing many types of dishes. So today we will learn to make Raw Banana Rolls.
For how many people: 4
Two raw bananas, two teaspoons finely chopped ginger, one large cardamom seeds, 1/4 t-cup buckwheat flour, rock salt to taste, two teaspoons roasted dry coriander, half teaspoon chili powder, two teaspoons lemon juice, two Finely chopped green chilies, 2 tbsp chopped coriander for sprinkling, ghee for frying
- Wash and peel the banana and cut it in half.
- Cook banana, ginger, cardamom together in steam until the banana is cooked but does not melt at all.
- If you want to cook a banana in water, then cook it in minimum water so that there is no water left when it is cooked.
- Now leave it to cool down. When it cools down, mash the banana. Add all the remaining ingredients except ghee and mix well.
- Now make small cylindrical rolls from this mixture and sprinkle buckwheat flour on it.
- Put some ghee in the pan and fry the rolls on medium flame till they turn golden brown from both sides. Serve hot.