Nail Paint Remover: If there is no remover then try these 6 hacks to remove nail polish
Nail Paint Remover: If the remover has run out while applying nail polish, then you can also try some home remedies. Let's know which are those 6 hacks that you can use to remove nail polish.
These days there are different types of removers available in the market to remove nail polish. Many times, if there is no Nail Paint Remover, then we start scratching the nail polish from the nails.
This can also prove to be very dangerous for your nails. So if you don't have a remover, you can try some hacks too.
Try these 6 hacks to remove nail polish
- For this, you will need toothpaste and an old toothbrush. Put some toothpaste on your nails. Wet your brush and scrub your nails gently. Keep in mind that you only scrub the nails, as the bristles of the brush can damage the skin. The presence of ethyl acetate in the paste will remove your nail paint in no time. This chemical is also present in nail paint remover.
Vinegar and Lemon
- Vinegar can also help in removing nail paint. For this, first, soak your hands in warm water for 5-10 minutes. Now take two tablespoons of vinegar and two tablespoons of lemon juice. Soak a cotton ball in it. Now use this cotton ball to remove the nail paint. You will need to rub a cotton ball on your nails. Because the vinegar may take a little longer to remove the paint. You can also use a slice of lemon on your nails.
- One thing which is found mostly in every house nowadays and is a sanitizer. Apart from cleaning your hands, you can also remove nail paint from them. Hand sanitizer contains rubbing alcohol, which will help remove paint from your nails. For this, apply a sanitizer with a cotton ball on your nails and rub it. You may have to repeat this process 3-4 times. Use hand cream after washing hands.
- Hairspray also contains rubbing alcohol which can help get rid of nail paint. For this, spray it on your nails and use a cotton swab to wipe it off.
- Another beauty product that can replace your remover is perfume. All you have to do is spray it on your nails and use a cotton pad to rub it in.
- You can also use deodorant instead of perfume. Spray deo on your nails. This can damage the skin around the nail.