' Moong Dal Samosa ' is a very tasty snack that can be enjoyed for many days by making it once.
For how many people: 4
Flour - 1 cup, Refined oil - 1/4 cup, Salt as per taste, Coldwater - 1/4 cup Moong Dal Namkeen
for stuffing -
1 cup, Asafoetida - 1/4 tsp, Cumin powder - 1 tsp, Chaat masala - 1 tsp, red chilli powder - 1 tsp, amchur - 1 tsp, salt - as per taste, kasoori methi - 1 tsp, fennel - 1 tsp, cornflour - 1 tbsp, oil - for frying
- For the
- dough, add salt to the flour, and grease it with oil. First, mix the dry flour well with your hands. After that knead it with cold water. Cover and keep it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes mix the flour well.
For samosa filling,
- mix moong dal namkeen, salt, and all spices on a plate.
- Now put it in the pan and fry it lightly, so that the aroma starts coming from the spices. Switch off the gas and keep it aside.
- Make a powder by stirring it in a mixer.
To make the samosa,
- add two spoons of water to cornflour and make a thick paste.
- Roll out small puris from the dough.
- Cut round puris from the middle.
- Now pick up apart. Fold its edges and give it a triangular shape. Cornflour solution has to be used for pasting.
- Add salty filling to it. Then it will also be locked by applying cornflour mixture.
- Prepare all the samosas like this.
- heat oil in a deep bottom pan.
- Add samosas and fry them on low flame so that the samosa gets cooked well.