'Methi Malai' is very tasty and healthy to eat with roti or paratha.
There is much Fenugreek in winters, but if you are bored of eating the same fenugreek parathas and potatoes and fenugreek, then this time make fenugreek cream, which will be liked by everyone.
For how many people : 3
400 grams green fenugreek, 150 grams green peas, 1 tablespoon cream, 4 green chilies, 50 grams mawa, 2 tomatoes, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 bowl ground spinach, 250 grams cashew, 50 grams cantaloupe kernels, 2 bitter gourds, 4 cloves, 5 cardamoms, 5-6 black pepper, turmeric, bay leaf, ginger, garlic paste, salt and oil as required
- Boil green fenugreek leaves and peas, keep aside to cool down.
- Grind cantaloupe kernels and cashew nuts in a mixer.
- Put oil in a pan on flame and fry cloves, cardamom, black pepper, bay leaves, and ginger-garlic paste. Add mawa to it and mix well. Add a glass of water, cashew-melon paste, and a small bowl of milk.
- When the mixture boils well, add salt as per taste, then let it cook for 25-30 minutes on low flame. Cashew gravy is ready.
- Take out the peas and fenugreek leaves from the water and squeeze them.
- Now add cashew gravy to this mixture.
- Add a little turmeric, spinach, fenugreek, green peas, mawa, cream, green chili, tomato and mix well.
- Cook on flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add 3 spoons of cream.
- Put in a plate and garnish with bitter gourd pieces and cream.
- Delicious Methi Malai is ready.