Matcha Tea: 'Matcha Chai' is stronger than black tea, green tea, know for whom it is more beneficial
Matcha Tea Benefits: You must have heard about black tea, green tea, herbal tea, and white tea and don't know how many types of tea and must have taken sips of them too. But have you ever heard of 'Macha Chai'? Or ever tasted it? If not, then today we will tell you about one of the too many tremendous benefits of this tea. Matcha tea is also a herbal tea which is prepared from the powder of the leaves.
Matcha tea is also loaded with many amazing benefits. It is prepared from plants named Camellia sinensis. This tea is not just a regular green tea. Apart from being delicious to drink, matcha tea also provides many benefits to health.
Benefits of drinking matcha tea
1. Rich in Antioxidants: Antioxidants help in removing bad molecules from the body and reduce oxidative stress. Matcha is rich in antioxidants. A study in Food Research International suggests that flavonoids are also present in tea. The flavonoids in this tea help reduce inflammation and prevent tooth decay.
2. Helpful in preventing cancer: Many types of research have shown matcha to be an effective remedy against cancer. However, in any research, no guarantee has been given about drinking this tea to protect it from cancer. But it is not that they cannot help you in fighting cancer.
3. Improvement in brain function: Matcha tea can prove to be effective in increasing the functions of the brain. Healthline reports that some studies have shown that drinking matcha tea can help increase memory, and focus.
4. Weight loss: According to the National Institute for Health, matcha tea can help you a lot in weight loss. It increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation. Moreover, it reduces lipogenesis and fat absorption.
5. Glowing Skin: Matcha contains a significant amount of catechins. Catechin is a compound that helps in making the skin glow and improving collagen levels. The powder used in matcha tea is known to be good for both internal and external health.