Make market like crunchy and tasty 'smiley' in very little time and ingredients
Thu, 26 Aug 2021|
For how many people: 6
Potato - 5, Bread piece - 2, Corn starch - 4 tsp, Chili powder - 1/2 tsp, Salt - as per taste, Oil - for frying
- Boil the potatoes well, then take out its peel and let it cool down well.
- Grate all the potatoes.
- On the other hand, grind the bread in a mixer and make a powder of it.
- Add bread powder to the potatoes and also add four spoons of corn starch to it. Corn starch will make smiley crispy.
- Along with this add red chili powder and salt as per taste.
- Apply oil in your hands and mix the mixture well.
- Now keep it in the fridge for 30 minutes. This will set the potatoes well. Moisture will also decrease.
- Now spread a plastic or butter paper on the chopping board and grease it with ghee or butter.
- Now put the mixture on it and spread it slowly with your hands.
- After this, cut such large parts of it with a small glass or cookie cutter as the smileys are. Cut with light cornstarch on a cookie-cutter.
- Use a straw to make eyes. Pushing a little, make eyes from the straw, and use a spoon to smile.
- Your smiley is ready and if you want to eat it immediately, then heat oil and fry it, or if you want, you can also store it. When you want, take it out of the fridge and fry it and eat it.