Make 'Bread Stuffed Dhokla' as an evening snack with a different twist
Dhokla that too with bread stuffing, they were shocked to hear, nor will those who eat it also be shocked. So let's know how to make Bread Stuffing Dhokla.
For how many people : 3
Bread - 4, Gram flour - 5 tsp, Semolina - 2 tsp, Curd - 1/2 cup, Eno salt - 1 tsp, Sugar - 1/2 tsp, Salt - as per taste
vegetables for stuffing
Onion - 1 small, Beans - 4-5 legumes, Capsicum - 1, Carrot - 1, Pea - 1 handful
Sweet Neem (Curry Leaves) - 5-6, Green Chillies - 2 cut lengthwise, Yellow Mustard - 1 tsp, Oil - 2 tsp
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces.
- After this, after adding two spoons of oil in the pan, first put onions and brown them, after that add vegetables and melt them.
- When the vegetables are cooked, add asafoetida and mango powder, garam masala, and red chili powder and mix it and finally add salt and let the vegetables cool down.
- Cut the bread into a round shape.
- After this prepare the batter of Dhokla.
- Sieve the gram flour and semolina and put them in a deep vessel. Mix yogurt. Add sugar and salt as per taste.
- Do not add eno salt now. Mix everything well.
- Keep water for boiling in a pan on the gas and keep oil in the idli stand.
- Mixing eno salt in the dhokla batter and stirring it in one direction.
- Now place a round piece of bread in the idli stand and place a spoon of the vegetable prepared for filling on it. After this, pouring the dhokla batter on top of the spoon will give shape to the ingredients.
- In the same way, fill the ingredients in the four corners and cover them by placing them in boiling water.
- It will take 5-10 minutes to cook it.
- Till then heat oil in a tadka pan and add mustard seeds.
- When the mustard starts crackling, add curry leaves and green chilies and switch off the gas.
- After cooling, take out all the dhoklas with the help of a knife.
- Bread Stuffed Dhokla is ready to serve.