Know what are the benefits of keeping the bamboo plant in the house according to Feng Shui
According to Feng Shui, keeping a bamboo plant in the house is considered auspicious, but do you know what is Feng Shui there is Vastu Shastra of Punctuation, and according to Indian Vastu Shastra, the sacred things to be kept in the house and their arrangements have been told. . Feng Shui is Chinese architecture, which means wind and water. Feng Shui is the right balance of air and water. Air brings happiness and water brings satisfaction. Just as in Indian Vastu Shastra, the five elements of nature - fire, have been related to each other in two ways. The first is the productive cycle and the second is the destructive cycle.
According to the Chinese Vastu Shastra, the five elements of Feng Shui are related to each other in two ways. The first is the productive cycle and the second is the destructive cycle.
Important Tools of Feng Shui: Bagua: According to Feng Shui, every object generates a kind of energy, that energy can be negative as well as positive. Yin means negative energy and Yang means positive energy. Yin and yang complement each other like night and day, man and woman, death and life. Black color represents yin and white color represents yang. Both these symbols are in the center of the Bagua and there are eight diagrams in the eight directions.
Difference between Feng Shui and Vastu Shastra:
In Chinese Vastu Feng Shui, the south direction is said to be full of positive energy and with auspicious effects. In China, keeping water at the igneous angle (an angular place between south and east), putting a fountain, keeping fish, or planting plants is considered auspicious. But in Indian Vastu Shastra, placing any object related to water at the igneous angle is considered a great fault. According to Vastu, making a kitchen in the igneous angle or doing fire-related work, keeping electrical items is considered auspicious.
Feng Shui is also one of the five elements, there are many benefits of keeping a bamboo plant in the house.
1. Keeping the bamboo plant in the house affects positive energy in the house, due to which the person feels refreshed and positivity remains, that is why it is considered auspicious to keep it in the house.
2. According to Chinese Vastu Shastra Feng Shui, bamboo plant ie bamboo plant is considered a symbol of happiness and prosperity, that is why it is considered very auspicious to plant it in a pot or lawn in the house, that is why in many houses of China Planting it in a pot. It is kept in the house because it is auspicious.
3. According to Chinese Vastu Shastra Feng Shui, the bigger the bamboo plant gets, the more happiness and prosperity comes into your life, that is why the bamboo plant should be taken care of, it should be given water and other things on time, this will keep happiness and prosperity in your life.
4. It is believed that planting a bamboo plant in the house brings happiness to the house. There is an atmosphere of happiness and happiness in the house, that is why the bamboo plant is planted in the house and it is considered auspicious in the scriptures.
5. Planting a bamboo plant also keeps people healthy in the house, there is also a fact behind this because the bamboo plant emits more oxygen, so there is no shortage of oxygen in the people of the house in the house and they get clean oxygen. Because of this, the people of the house remain healthy and that is why it is believed that by planting a bamboo plant in the house, the people of the house remain healthy.