Janmashtami 2021: Do not make these mistakes on the day of Janmashtami, otherwise there may be many problems
The festival of Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated every year on the Ashtami date of the Krishna Paksha of Bhadrapada month. Today i.e. on August 30, this festival will be celebrated across the country. This time the 5247th birth anniversary of Shri Krishna is being celebrated. On this day the devotees keep fast for the whole day and remain immersed in the devotion of Shri Krishna. People go hungry till 12 o'clock and after the aarti of Shri Krishna, food is served. But during this time you should also avoid making some kind of mistake.
1. One should never have darshan from the backside of Lord Krishna on the day of Janmashtami. By this, the effect of virtue will be greatly reduced. That's why you should always have a darshan of Shri Krishna from the front. Those observing the fast should not break the fast before 12 noon.
2. On the day of Janmashtami, Tulsi leaves must be put in all the bhog of Lord Krishna. It is necessary to keep Tulsi in the worship of Krishna.
3. On the day of Janmashtami you should not cut trees because Shri Krishna resides in everything, he also resides in trees. It is believed that planting one or two trees on this day brings happiness and prosperity to the house.
4. On the day of Krishna Janmashtami, things containing onion garlic should not be consumed. On this day, you should eat sattvik food and whatever food you prepare, onion and garlic should not be added to it.
5. Do not commit any atrocities with any cow on the day of Janmashtami or any other day. Lord Krishna is very fond of a cow. By doing this Shri Krishna gets angry.