Interesting: The luxury lifestyle of Saudi Arabia's Prince Mohammed bin Salman al-Saud
Mohammed bin Salman is the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, as well as the country's Vice President and Defense Minister.
There is no dearth of billionaires in the world. You will find lakhs of such people all over the world, who spend crores of rupees every day for their luxury lifestyle. One of these is also Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud of Saudi Arabia. Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, 36, is currently the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, as well as the Vice President and Defense Minister of Saudi Arabia. Currently, his father Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, 85, is the King of Saudi Arabia.
Let's know some special things about Prince Mohammed bin Salman-
Who is Prince Salman?
- Prince Salman is very educated. He holds a bachelor's degree from King Saud University in Riyadh. Prince Salman married Sarah bint Mashour Al Saud in 2008. He has 2 daughters and 3 sons.
Owner of assets worth Rs 214 billion
- The total assets of the royal family of Saudi Arabia are said to be close to Rs 86 lakh crore. If we only talk about the wealth of Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, then it is close to 214 billion rupees. This is the reason why Prince Mohammed bin Salman prefers to live the royal life. Prince Salman is famous all over the world for his unaccounted expenses and luxury lifestyle.
Prince Salman is fond of luxury vehicles
- Mohammed bin Salman is fond of expensive and luxury cars. His car collection consists of luxurious vehicles like Rolls Royce, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bentley, and Ferrari. Prince spends crores of rupees every month for the maintenance of these expensive vehicles.
Prince Salman has a luxury yacht
- Prince Mohammed bin Salman also bought a luxury yacht in the year 2019. Its price is close to Rs 360 crore. Salman often enjoys nightlife with his friends on this yacht.
56 crores spent on birthday night
- Prince Salman is also in a lot of discussion about his birthday party celebration. Many years ago he spent 56 crores on his birthday night. Big celebrities like Hollywood Singer, Pit Bull, J-Lo, and Shakira attended this party. During this, Prince had also invited many big personalities of the world to his party.
Joke jokingly bought a bungalow worth 100 crores
- In the year 2015, Prince Salman jokingly bought a luxurious bungalow spread over 57 acres. Today the price of this bungalow is close to Rs 100 crore. He rarely comes to this bungalow, but crores of rupees are spent every month in its maintenance. The paintings, chandeliers, and interior design of this bungalow are very attractive.
- The image of Saudi Arabia's Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is that of a man who speaks for women's rights. Prince Mohammed bin Salman has given women in Saudi Arabia the right to change their names at will and to drive the women of the country. This year he took another commendable step, according to which citizens of Saudi Arabia will no longer be able to marry women from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Chad, and Myanmar without government consent. Prince has taken this step to prevent any kind of injustice to the women of the country.
Prince Mohammed bin Salman is fond of buying expensive paintings. Prince Salman spent $450 million to buy a painting a few years ago.