In winters, make 'Matar Ka Paratha' apart from potatoes, onions, it is easily prepared
In the bitter cold, the matter of matar paratha is different. You can make them once and eat them all three times. And the best part is that it doesn't take much time to make them.
For how many people : 3
Green peas - 4 cups, Green coriander - 1/3 cup, Green chili - 3-4, Garlic - 4-5, Ginger - 1 inch, Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp, Ajwain - 1 tsp, Amchur powder - 1 tsp, oil, and ghee - 2 tsp, salt - as per taste
for the dough
Flour - 4 cups, Salt - as per taste, Water - as required, Ghee or oil for moaning
- Put ghee or oil which you have in the pan and let it heat up. Now add peas and fry till it becomes soft. When cooked well, let it cool down.
- Put green coriander, ginger, garlic, green chili, and cumin in the mixer and grind it coarsely.
- Now add peas to it and stir it coarsely.
- Then take out the whole mixture in a bowl. Add mango powder, turmeric, salt, carom seeds, and mix it.
- Now mix salt, ghee in the flour, then knead it by adding water as required.
- Make a dough by placing a mixture of peas in it and locking it from all sides.
- Roll with light hands or else the parathas may burst.
- Keep the Tawa to heat up.
- When it becomes hot, then apply ghee or oil to these parathas and bake them well.
- Hot Matar ka Paratha is ready. It can be served with any chutney, pickle, curd, or raita.