If you have a Tulsi plant in your house, know this!
If Tulsi plant is planted in the house then keep these important things in mind
1. If you have a Tulsi plant in your house, then offer water to it daily in the morning and light a lamp in the evening.
2. Do not pluck Tulsi leaves or earn water even after forgetting on Sunday, Amavasya, Ekadashi. Tulsi leaves should not be plucked even in the evening. This is considered inauspicious.
3. If the Tulsi plant dries up, instead of throwing it here and there, you should throw the dried Tulsi plant in a river.
4. You should keep in mind that you should never break the basil leaves with your nails, but break them lightly with the tips of the fingers so that the basil plant does not get hurt.
5. During the eclipse, Tulsi leaves should not be broken even by forgetting and during this time one does not even want to touch the Tulsi plant. This is inauspicious.