If you are buying a wedding lehenga, then keep these 5 things in mind, you will look very beautiful
Wedding Lehenga Shopping Tips: Girls do a lot of research while buying a wedding dress. If it is a matter of lehenga shopping, then, first of all, she prefers to buy the latest design. But let us tell you that it is not necessary that every latest lehenga can enhance your beauty. In such a situation, it is wise to buy a wedding lehenga keeping in mind your height, weight, and skin tone. If you buy your wedding lehenga keeping your personality in mind, then you will look no less than a nymph at your wedding.
Wedding Lehenga Shopping Tips: Wedding is such a ritual which is the most special day of life for both the bride and groom. In such a situation, girls dress up a lot and try to appear in their best version. In such a situation, choosing the right lehenga is very important. If you are confused about buying a wedding lehenga for yourself, then tell that along with the latest design, keep in mind whether it will go better with your height, weight, and skin tone. So come here we tell you what are the things you need to keep in mind before buying a wedding lehenga.
Keep these things in mind while buying a wedding lehenga
1. Slim Body
- If you have a slim figure and a long height, then you can buy a lehenga with a lot of circumferences. The gherao lehenga will balance your height and figure. You can also try a large print or patchwork design lehenga.
2. For Curvy Figure
- If you have a normal length and curvy body then you should choose a fish cut lehenga. A more voluminous lehenga will make your height appear less. You can also try a straight-cut lehenga. A lehenga with such a shape will suit your personality.
3. Take care of the fabric
- If your height is more then you should buy a Banarasi or net lehenga with a good girth. But if you are short in length then you should buy a lehenga of georgette or crepe base fabric. This will balance your height.
4. Pay special attention to the border
- If your height is short, then keep in mind that the lehenga does not have a wide border. You should buy only a thin or borderless lehenga. As far as possible, choose a lehenga with a small print pattern. This will make your height appear taller. But if your height is more then you buy a wide border lehenga.
5. Choose colors like this
- If your complexion is fair, then go for a light or dark-colored lehenga. But if your complexion is dark, then you should go for a dark-colored lehenga. Bright color lehenga looks good on those who have a dusky complexion. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article are based on general information. Newscrab does not confirm the same. Before implementing these, please contact the concerned expert.)