Herbal Beauty: To keep the skin healthy & happy in winters, then treat it with turmeric
Turmeric, which contains anti-aging elements, has many such properties that help enhance beauty. Know how to use it for healthy-beautiful skin here. Believe me, in winters your skin will bloom with the use of turmeric.
Pride of Kitchen Turmeric not only enhances the taste of food but also enhances health and beauty. In winter, the use of turmeric in face masks and packs enhances the beauty and complexion, as well as the skin, becomes healthy from inside. So use turmeric for beauty in these ways.
1. Prepare a paste by mixing half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of cucumber juice. Gently massage the face with the paste and wash off after 10-15 minutes. By applying this pack twice a week, the skin will glow in a few days.
2. Mash half a banana well in a bowl. Add a tablespoon of grated raw turmeric and a few drops of rose water to it. Apply it on the face and wash it off after 20 minutes. Within a few days, the skin will start appearing soft-clean.
3. Prepare a paste by mixing half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in some fresh aloe vera gel. When the color of the paste turns yellow, apply it to the face and wash it with lukewarm water after half an hour. Applying this pack twice a week will give relief from pimples.
4. Make a paste by mixing a teaspoon of turmeric powder with a teaspoon of honey and a little curd. Apply the paste on the face and wash off after 10 minutes. The skin will glow.
5. Mix two teaspoons of olive oil in half a teaspoon of raw turmeric paste and apply the prepared paste to the face. Wash the face after 10-15 minutes. It is very beneficial to use this pack in winter.
6. Prepare a paste by mixing half teaspoon honey, half teaspoon turmeric, half teaspoon gram flour, and a few drops of rose water in one tablespoon cream. Apply the paste well on the face and neck and clean it with water after drying. Glow will come on the face.
7. Prepare a paste by mixing an equal quantity of gram flour, neem leaves powder and water in a bowl. Apply the paste on the face and wash it off after drying. Applying this pack twice a week will give relief from wrinkles.
8. Make a solution by mixing one teaspoon turmeric powder, one tablespoon gram flour, and a little raw milk in the bowl. Apply the solution on the face and neck and wash off after 10 minutes with cold water. The problem of dead skin will go away.9. Mix half teaspoon turmeric powder and half teaspoon honey in a glass of water. Fill this water in an ice tray and keep it in the freezer. After three hours, when the cubes are frozen, massage the face. The skin will start glowing.
10. In case of sun tanning, mix half teaspoon turmeric powder with one teaspoon tomato juice and one teaspoon curd and apply it to the face. Wash the face after drying. There will be a relief.
After beating the white part of an egg well, add a little turmeric to it and apply it to the face. Wash off when dry. This is the best moisturizer for dry skin.