Healthy Recipe: Want to eat something healthy and tasty for breakfast, then make Sattu parathas..
In the rainy season, you can eat not only spicy but also crispy recipes. This season you can taste Sattu Paratha. This paratha keeps your stomach full. This paratha is also very beneficial in terms of health. It is also rich in protein. So let's know about its recipe...
Maida - 3 cups
Onion - 2-3
Garlic cloves - 6-7
Coriander - 1 cup
Green chili - 2-3 tbsp
oil as needed
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Sattu - 2 cups
salt to taste
1. First of all finely chop the onion and green chillies.
2. After this mix the flour and keep it covered for 10 minutes.
3. Prepare the parantha mixture. For the mixture, chop onions, green chilies, green coriander, and garlic and mix them in sattu.
4. Add lemon juice to the mixture.
5. Now put sattu in it. Mix the ingredients well and prepare the mixture.
6. Make balls from the prepared dough. Fill the dough balls with the mixture and roll out the parathas.
7. Prepare a ball from the remaining flour in the same way. Form the mixture into balls.
8. Heat a pan and fry the parathas on it.
9. Apply oil after cooking from one side.
10. Similarly apply oil on the other side as well.
11. Cook the parathas till they turn brown from both sides.
12. Your parathas are ready. Serve hot with curd or green chutney.
PC social media