Health Tips: If there is any problem in the eyes, do not take it lightly, may be infected with Covid-19
Health Tips: The symptoms of Covid-19 are very similar to those of seasonal diseases. Including eye infection. We will tell you here what are the problems in the eyes due to Covid.
Symptoms of Covid-19: Covid-19 has brought our life to a standstill and due to this many problems have arisen for us. Going out and living a normal life has just stopped and along with it the fear of Covid-19 has also bothered me. People get upset when the fever comes. On the other hand, new symptoms related to this disease are being known every day. The symptoms of Covid-19 are very similar to those of seasonal diseases. Due to which this disease is taking a formidable form.
At the same time, till now, Covid-19 was being seen only by connecting it with problems like cold, fever, and shortness of breath. But there has been an increase in the symptoms of Covid-19. Including eye infection. In such a situation, if you also have any problem related to the eyes, then do not take it lightly. Let us tell you here what are the problems in the eyes due to Kovid.
Symptoms related to Covid-19-
- New studies are being done continuously regarding the coronavirus, which is telling us how this virus enters the body and how it affects different parts of the body.
- The relationship between Covid-19 and eye problems has been proven.
- Patients of Covid-19 also have problems related to their eyes. So now if you are also having any problem related to the eyes, then do not take it lightly.
- Complaints of such symptoms are being seen in about 16 percent of Kovid patients.
- During Covid-19, problems like eye pain, burning in the eyes are being seen in the patients of the corona.
- On the other hand, even after getting enough sleep, if your eyes remain heavy and you feel tired, then this is also a symptom of Covid-19. Get the test done.
Disclaimer: Newscrab does not confirm the methods, methods, and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.