Health Benefits of Cape Gooseberries: - This sweet and sour fruit is very special for health, know its benefits
Fruits have always been known to promote health. Today we are giving you information about a fruit which is small in appearance, but is a storehouse of nutrients. We are talking about raspberry...it is also known as makoy. This sweet and sour fruit not only tastes delicious but also has many benefits for health. Let us know what health benefits we can get from eating raspberries.
Benefits of raspberries
- Raspberries are very beneficial for diabetic patients. It has a very low glycemic index, which can help control blood sugar levels. It also contains high amounts of fibre, which prevents rapid digestion and helps prevent blood sugar spikes.
- Raspberries are a rich source of Vitamin C, which can help boost your immunity. Apart from this, turmeric also helps in maintaining Vitamin C. Vitamin C is known for collagen production.
- Raspberries are rich in antioxidants, which help you fight the common cold and infections. The same antioxidants help in reducing the damage caused to cells by free radicals. Let us tell you that free radicals are responsible for chronic diseases.
- Raspberries contain a high amount of fiber which improves the digestive system. Fiber makes bowel movements easier. Jaggery increases the good bacteria in the intestines.
- Raspberries are rich in antioxidants and vitamin A, which can help in improving vision. Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for healthy eyes.
- Raspberries contain flavonoids which help in reducing heart-related disorders. It also contains potassium, which improves blood pressure and controls sodium levels. Overall it benefits heart health.