Hair Care Tips: Try these homemade hair masks for hair care in the winter season
Hair Care Tips: Scalp needs moisturizing and nourishment for healthy hair during the winter season. In this case, you can use a homemade hair mask.
Hair usually becomes dry during winters. This can lead to split ends and hair fall. This season the scalp needs moisturizing and nourishment for healthy hair.
In such a situation, you can try some natural hair masks. A homemade mask provides moisture and nourishment to the hair. Let us know which home remedies you can try to keep your hair shiny and healthy.
Egg Yolk, Honey, and Olive Oil Mask
- For this mask, you will need one egg yolk, 2 teaspoon cup honey, and one tablespoon olive oil. Take an egg yolk and beat it and keep it aside. Now add honey and olive oil to it. mix well. Massage your hair and scalp with this mixture for about five minutes and then leave it for about an hour. After that wash the hair using a mild shampoo. You can use it 3 times a week.
Apply Yogurt, Lemon, and Cider Vinegar Mask
- For this, you will need two tablespoons of curd, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, and one teaspoon of lemon juice. Take curd in a bowl and add apple cider vinegar and lemon juice to it. Mix well and apply this mixture to your hair and scalp. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off using a mild shampoo.
Yogurt and Banana Mask
- For this mask, you will need a ripe banana, two tablespoons of olive oil, and half a cup of yogurt. Mash the banana. There should be no lumps in the banana mash. Add curd and olive oil to the banana mash and mix well. Apply this paste to your hair and scalp. Leave it for about 45 minutes and then wash it off with shampoo and lukewarm water.
Coconut Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Honey Mask
- For this, you will need two tablespoons of coconut oil, one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, and two tablespoons of honey. Put coconut oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar in a jar and mix well. Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Milk and honey mask
- For this Mask, you will need a cup of raw milk and a spoonful of honey. Take a cup of milk and add honey to it. Mix well and apply it to your hair and scalp. Use a mixture of milk and honey to massage your scalp. Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash off with mild shampoo and lukewarm water. You can do this twice a week.