Hair Benefits of Kalonji Oil: To remove the problem of hair fall, use Kalonji oil like this
While the rainy season provides relief from the scorching heat and scorching sun, it also spoils the health of the hair. Due to wet hair during this season, there is a risk of many problems and infections in the hair. Hair fall is the most troublesome in this season. The polluted elements present in the rainwater make the hair weak and dull, which causes problems like skin flocking, and hair fall starts. If you are troubled by hair fall in this season, then Kalonji oil is the best hair treatment.
Kalonji oil has anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties, which protect the scalp from all kinds of bacteria and dirt. Kalonji oil contains thymoquinone, which keeps the hair moisturized. Kalonji oil moisturizes the scalp and conditions the hair. If you have dandruff on your scalp, then this oil is very effective for you. If you also want to get rid of hair fall and other hair problems, then prepare Kalonji oil at home. Let us know how to make Kalonji oil.
- 1 tbsp fennel seeds
- 1 tbsp Fenugreek seeds
- 200 ml coconut oil
- 50 ml castor oil
- Glass bottle
Method to make Kalonji oil:
- To make Kalonji oil, first of all, grind the seeds of Kalonji and Fenugreek in a mixer and make a powder.
- Keep this powder in a glass bottle. Add coconut oil and castor oil to this oil and mix it well.
- Now close this bottle and keep it in sunlight for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Remember not to forget to keep the oil, but to keep stirring the oil every two days.
- After 2 to 3 weeks you can use this oil on the hair.
- For good hair health, apply this oil on your hair two to three times a week.