Garuda Purana: On doing such deeds, in the next birth a Brahmin has to become a bull.
1. According to Garuda Purana, a Brahmin should follow Dharma. If a brahmin turns away from this karma, he is born in the next birth as a bull.
2. A man who abandons his wife by making false accusations has to become a bird named Chakravak in the next birth. This bird is very hoarse.
3. The women who cause trouble in their house, abusing their husbands, those women become leeches in the next life.
4. Those who deceive their friend have to become vultures in the next life. A disciple who humiliates his Guru becomes a Brahmarakshas in the next life.
5. By deceit, deceit, and cunning, those who do harm to others, deceive them, they have to become fools in the next life.