Follow this diet plan to control the thyroid, the effect will be visible soon
Inside the neck is a butterfly-shaped thyroid gland, which is called the thyroid gland. This gland secretes two types of hormones. When less or more hormones are released from the gland, then there is a problem with the thyroid. The main cause of thyroid is excess excretion of thyroid hormones. In this condition, all the cells of the body are affected. The thyroid can be controlled by taking a balanced diet, daily exercise, relieving stress, and consuming iodine. Women have more thyroid than men. It is a genetic disease, which is passed on from generation to generation. Apart from this, people over the age of 60 are also more prone to the thyroid. If you are also a thyroid patient and follow this diet plan to control thyroid-
- Poha, cherries, uthappam, idli, curd, and a smoothie can be consumed in breakfast.
- Have a salad, green vegetables, tuna, potato and chicken soup for lunch.
- For dinner, you can eat lentils, roti, brown rice, a bowl of vegetables, and chopped salad.
- Dark chocolate, garlic bread, peanut butter, and banana can be consumed in snacks.
Benefits of diet
- Following this diet not only keeps the thyroid under control but also strengthens the digestive system and improves bowel function.
- Immune system improves. It helps fight infections and diseases.
- Following the diet plan reduces the risk of heart-related diseases.
- A Diet plan reduces the risk of diabetes and hypertension.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as advice from a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.