Five-pocket friendly honeymoon destinations in India: - These honeymoon places in India are best for low-budget people, trip plan can be done for just Rs 10 thousand
Nowadays, the biggest problem for people after marriage is planning a honeymoon trip. Because honeymoon is the most special feeling after marriage, every couple wants to go to some special place on honeymoon. Budget is also a problem when going on a honeymoon.
We have a special solution for people with low budgets. In today's article, we are going to tell you about some places where you can plan a honeymoon trip on a low budget. You will be able to visit these places with your partner for just Rs 10,000 and come back.
Hampi, located in the central part of Karnataka, is also considered best for honeymoon. This place is 353 km from Bengaluru and 13 km from Hospet. You can reach here by train and bus. This place is situated 467 meters above sea level.
The most important thing is that the Tungabhadra River flows through Hampi. The peaceful atmosphere of this place is considered very special to strengthen the relationship of a couple. Winter season is considered to be the best time to visit Hampi. Here you can visit Virupaksha Temple, Hemkuta Hill, Vitthal Temple, AchyutRai Temple and Kamal Mahal.
- How to reach- - There is no railway station in Hampi. The nearest railway station is at Hospet, 13 km from the ruins of Hampi. Therefore, travellers can book tickets up to Hospet to start their journey to Hampi.
- By Road – The major bus station in Hampi is located in the Hampi Bazaar area.
This place is best for its immense natural beauty. Hotels situated on the mountain will make you feel as if you are sleeping among the clouds. The spectacular view of mountains and clouds from the room will make your honeymoon the best.
Here you can take a ride on a scooty or bike with your partner. Believe me, this trip done on a low budget will become a memorable moment of your lifetime. This is considered the best place in India to celebrate honeymoon.
McLeodganj can be reached very cheaply from Delhi. It is easy for Delhiites to plan a cheap trip to these special places on a low budget. The cost of living and travelling here for a couple will be only around Rs 10 thousand.
Here you can explore the best places like BhagSuna Waterfall, BhagsuNath Temple, Dal Lake, Namgyal, Tea-Garden Tibetan Museum Sunrise and Sunset View Point.
- The fare for one person to come here will be up to Rs 1500. The total expense for a couple will be Rs 3 thousand.
- After this, if you take a scooter on rent here, you will get a scooter for 500 to 600 rupees for roaming around.
- If you spend your food at a local restaurant, you can expect to spend Rs 1,000 a day on food.
Best place for honeymoon
Apart from these places, you can plan to visit Rishikesh, Varanasi, Binsar of Uttarakhand, Kasauli, and Kanyakumari. A trip to these places can be planned on a low budget. The cost of visiting all these places will be Rs 10,000 to 15,000.
Image Credit- Freepik