Delta variant may be the cause of the third wave of the corona, know its symptoms
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the delta variant of the coronavirus is very fast spreading and extremely dangerous. Variants are created when corona patients meet among themselves. As of August 10, this dangerous variant of the corona has been found in 142 countries, including India. Given this critical situation of the Delta Plus variant, the central government has asked the states to be in alert mode and has also directed them to take necessary facilities and steps.
The delta variant of the corona is twice as dangerous and contagious as all the current corona variants. But by wearing a mask, using sanitizer, washing hands, and following social distancing, it can be largely protected from it. Experts also believe that the rules will not change due to the variant being different, the same way to avoid it is the same as the earlier variants.
Characteristics of the delta variant
- The delta variant is a modified version of the original strain, so it is being said that there may have been some changes in its symptoms as well.
- Data from the United Kingdom shows that the most common symptoms of the original Covid have changed in the delta variant.
- - Fever, cough, headache, and sore throat are still common COVID symptoms, while a runny nose was rarely seen in earlier data.
Apart from this, the ability to smell has become the most common symptom.
- - Be sure to wear a mask. If you are sick, wear it even at home.
- Don't go out unnecessarily. Only go out for essential work and follow social distancing.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds. Use sanitizer for cleanliness in places where it is not possible to wash hands.
- Keep your hands on your mouth while coughing or sneezing.