Dead skin has to be removed in minutes, so try these easy home tips
Many times the skin starts getting dead due to not taking care of the skin or due to dust-soil pollution and aging. If it is not taken care of at the right time, then it not only affects the texture of the skin but many problems can also start.
Changing weather not only makes diseases a victim but also causes a lot of damage to the skin. Along with this, the skin also goes through many ups and downs. One of them is the darkening of the skin, which is also called dead skin. Many times the skin starts getting dead due to not taking care of the skin or due to dust-soil, pollution, and aging. If this is not taken care of at the right time, then it not only affects the texture of the skin, but many problems can also start.
So let's know how you can get rid of dead skin at home.
Easy home remedies to remove dead skin
1. You can prepare a scrub at home to remove the dead layer on the face. First of all, take brown sugar in a cup, then prepare a paste by mixing sugar and oil in it. Now massage this mixture on your skin with light hands in a circular motion. Then leave it on for a while and then wash it off with lukewarm water. You can use this scrub once or twice a week.
2. First, grind the papaya lightly in a mixer. Then grind the oats as well. After that mix these two things in a bowl. Then add almond oil to it. Scrubs are ready, but wash your face before applying them to your face. Now massage it lightly on the face. After scrubbing for a while, wash the face with lukewarm water.
3. Mix salt with coconut oil and lavender oil. Now use this scrub and scrub gently for 2-3 minutes. Then wash off with lukewarm water. Use this scrub once a week to get rid of dead skin. Apart from this, you can use half a teaspoon of Epsom salt in your cleansing cream to scrub the face.
4. Put a bag of green tea in a cup of hot water. Now mix one spoon of honey in this water. Then, with the help of this mixture, massage the face with light hands. After some time wipe it off with a clean soft towel. Then wash the face with cold water.
5. Mix two spoons of honey and sugar in a bowl. Scrub your skin with this for a few minutes and then wash off. You can do this scrub once or twice.