Chikungunya Vaccine Trial: Chikungunya vaccine trial started, know the symptoms and prevention measures of this disease
Fever is coming for many days... not being able to lift... if there is pain in the whole body, then it is a symptom of chikungunya, not corona. Chikungunya is a viral infection caused by a mosquito bite, which is caused by the bite of a mosquito named Aedes, which usually bites during the day. Along with dengue, it is also the cause of chikungunya disease. Chikungunya is a disease spreading worldwide for which there was no cure till now, but now vaccine manufacturer Bharat Biotech has started clinical trials of the Chikungunya vaccine. The first dose was administered to a participant in Costa Rica, Central America. The International Vaccine Institute (IVI) announced this. This test has been done by IVI in association with Bharat Biotech.
Chikungunya is a disease caused by mosquito bites, its fever lasts for two days to two weeks. The effect of this disease lasts on the body for 6 months or sometimes even more. Let us know how to identify the symptoms of this disease and how to prevent it.
Symptoms of chikungunya:
- The symptom of Chikungunya is sudden fever. This fever causes more pain in the joints.
- There is a pain in the muscles.
- vomiting and headache
- Feeling tired
- Come on
- Red rash on the skin.
How to prevent Chikungunya:
- There is no vaccine or treatment yet available to prevent the chikungunya virus. Therefore, you can take the help of paracetamol to reduce fever and pain.
- Keep mosquitoes out of the house. If you have got Chikungunya, then take a rest for at least seven days.
- Drink more and more water and ORS water.
- Because this disease mostly occurs in summer, then take care of your dress as well. Wear full-sleeved cotton clothes so that mosquitoes do not bite you.
- Use mosquito nets to avoid mosquitoes.
- Keep a Tulsi plant on the window of your house. Tulki plant repels mosquitoes.
- To keep mosquitoes away from the house, burn camphor in the sleeping room. Mosquitoes do not come by burning camphor.