Bihari-Style Tomato Chutney: Click to know how to make Bihari style tomato chutney
Thu, 9 Mar 2023|
Bihari-Style Tomato Chutney: This is an excellent chutney that you can pair with dal, rice, roti, or paratha as a side dish. It is perfect to enhance the taste of your food.
Total time 25 minutes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cooking time 15 minutes
For how many 4
Ingredients of Bihari-Style Tomato Chutney
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 whole garlic
- 2-3 green chilies
- 1 green coriander leaves
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp roasted cumin powder
How to Make Bihari-Style Tomato Chutney
1. Fry tomatoes, garlic, and chilies on the gas.
2. When the skin gets burnt, remove it. De-skin the vegetables. Take a mortar and put garlic buds and green chilies together in it. Mash well.
3. Add green coriander and mash it well.
4. Now add tomatoes and make a coarse paste.
5. Add onion, salt, red chili, and roasted cumin and mix well.
6. Your Bihari-style tomato chutney is ready.