Beauty Tips- If you want to remove eyelash glue without damage, then follow these tips
False eyelashes are a favorite beauty accessory to enhance the attractiveness of the eyes , often used during parties and special occasions. The process of removing these lashes can prove to be just as challenging as putting them on. The glue used to attach false eyelashes can be tough and, if not handled properly , can potentially damage your natural eyelashes. Today we will tell you through this article how you can remove this glue-
Use oil-based removers or micellar water:
- Soak a cotton pad in the remover.
- Press it gently on your closed eyelid for a few seconds.
- Wipe the glue from the inner corner moving outwards.
Use coconut oil , baby oil , or other natural oils:
- Apply a small amount of oil on a cotton pad.
- Press the pad against your closed eyelid for a minute or two.
- Wipe off the softened glue gently.
Try the hot water method:
- Soak a cotton pad in warm water (avoid using very hot water).
- Place it on your eyelids and press for two minutes.
- The glue will soften , making it easier to wipe off with another cotton pad.