Beauty tips: If hair fall is not stopping, then try grandma's suggested homemade fenugreek oil
Due to the changing weather and unhealthy lifestyle, the hair becomes weak. Grandma's tried homemade fenugreek oil can prove to be effective in this situation.
With the change in weather, my hair started falling a lot. Earlier the problem was normal, but gradually my hair started feeling lifeless, dry, and rough. Along with excessive hair fall, I also got dandruff. For this, I also tried many market products, but they did not have any effect on my hair. Seeing my problem, my grandmother made me fenugreek oil and gave it to me. At first, I didn't trust it but within 2 months of using it, I got excellent results. Due to this, hair fall was reduced, as well as the problem of dandruff, and lifeless and dry hair also ended.
Fenugreek seeds are nectar for hair
From Ayurveda to beauty experts have also considered fenugreek seeds beneficial for hair. Research published by the National Institute of Health has described fenugreek seeds as beneficial for the scalp. According to research, fenugreek seeds can eliminate burning and itching of the scalp. It can be used as a supplement, oil, and hair mask.
If you are also facing a similar problem, then fenugreek oil told to my grandmother can prove beneficial for you.
To prepare fenugreek oil you will need
- Fenugreek seeds - half bowl
- Coconut oil - as needed
- Aloe vera - 3 to 4 teaspoons
- Kalonji - 5 teaspoons
- Curry leaves – 10-12
- Neem leaves – 10-12
- Basil leaves - 10-12
- Hibiscus flower leaves – 5 to 6
- Cloves - 3 to 4
- Onion - 1 small
How to prepare fenugreek hair oil
- First, make fenugreek powder
- Tie fenugreek seeds in a cotton cloth and keep them soaked in water for two days.
- You will see that sprouts have come into it. Now you have to dry it in the sun for 3 days. With this, the color of fenugreek will change.
- Now grind it in a mixie and prepare its powder.
- Along with this, grind kalonji as well and prepare its powder.
Now make oil
- First of all, keep a vessel filled with water. Now place a small bowl in it and add coconut oil to it.
- Let this oil cook on medium flame.
- Now add the prepared powder of fenugreek and kalonji and onion pieces to it.
- After cooking for some time, add curry leaves, basil, neem leaves, and cloves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally add aloe vera gel, and hibiscus to it and mix it well.
- Cook this oil well for 15 to 20 minutes and turn off the gas.
- When it cools down a bit, store it in an empty container.
- For better results, massage with this oil 2 hours before bath.
- You can store this oil comfortably for 2 months.
Know how beneficial this oil is
Retain moisture in the scalp
Coconut oil has been used to prepare this oil. Which can help in retaining moisture naturally. According to PubMed Central, coconut oil has been shown to have antifungal and antibacterial properties. Which helps in healthy hair growth by eliminating infection from the scalp. The same moisturizing properties are also found in aloe vera. Which relaxes the scalp by killing the germs causing the infection.
Prevent premature aging
According to Ayurveda, fennel seeds help in the naturally darkening of hair and stop the growth of white hair. It is high in antioxidants, which can help in hair regrowth.
Prevent hair fall
Apart from fenugreek seeds, onion, fennel seeds, and cloves have also been used in this oil. Which naturally helps in preventing the problem of hair fall by strengthening the hair. Along with this, curry leaves have also been used.
According to a study by the National Library of Medicine, curry leaves are rich in antioxidants along with vitamin C and iron. Which reduces hair fall along with boosting hair health.