Beauty: The skin of hands and feet has become lifeless, use lemon to brighten the skin, it will give benefits!
PC: no. news18
Exposure to sunlight and heat frequently can cause tanning of the skin. Particularly, the skin on our hands and feet turns dark due to constant exposure to dust, pollution, and sunlight, resulting in the skin looking dry and dull. If you want to get rid of this problem without going to the salon, then we have an effective home remedy for you. If you use it once, next time you won't need to spend on an expensive manicure or pedicure. Let us learn how you can quickly make your skin shiny and soft at home.
Ingredients for glowing skin of hands and feet:
- Half a teaspoon turmeric powder
- Half teaspoon coffee powder
PC: Navbharat Times
How to use
- Take a lemon and cut it in half.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of turmeric powder on half of the lemon.
- Add shampoo to it.
- Also, add half a teaspoon of coffee powder.
- Now, use this lemon to gently rub the parts of your skin that have turned dark.
- Massage for a while where your skin has become dark.
- After massaging for a few minutes, spread it all over your skin.
In this way, you will see that your skin has become soft and glowing. Now, wash your skin thoroughly with water. By using this remedy you can make the skin of your hands and feet shiny in a single day. Try using it once a week. If you want to do a manicure or pedicure at home without much expense or extra effort, then this trick can be perfect for you. Please note that if you feel any allergy or irritation on your skin, avoid using lemon.