Banana Kachori that you must have never tasted before, know its recipe
Different types of kachoris can be prepared from many vegetables like potato, potato-onion, peas, but have you ever eaten banana shortbread before? If not, then know its recipe here.
For how many people : 3
1 cup wheat flour, 1 well ripe banana, 2-3 tbsp curd, 2-3 tbsp sugar, tsp cumin, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder, as required oil (for frying shortbread) For garnishing, chopped almonds (for garnishing)
- Peel the banana and mash it finely.
- Mix well curd, sugar, cumin, baking soda, and black pepper in it.
- Take flour in a single layer and add the banana mix to it and knead a little hard.
- Apply some oil on the dough and keep it for 30 minutes.
- The dough will rise and set.
- Then heat oil in a pan. Make small balls from the dough.
- Roll the dough one by one on the wheel with a hand or a rolling pin and keep it on a plate.
- When 6-7 kachoris are rolled, fry them in hot oil till they turn golden brown from both sides.
- Prepare all the kachoris in the same way.
- Garnish the kachoris with almonds and serve them with shrikhand.