Bake, Grill or Air Fry the way you want to make and eat delicious 'Aloo Tikka'
Be it for dinner, snacks, or tiffin, Aloo Tikka is perfect for everyone. Which is not only fun to eat but also does not take much time to make.
For how many people : 3
Baby Potato - 15-20, Capsicum - 1 cut into square, Onion - 1 cut into square pieces
Mustard oil - 2 tsp, Thick curd - 1/2 cup, Roasted gram flour - 2 tsp, Ginger - 1 tsp grated, Garlic - 1 tsp grated, Red chili powder - 1 tbsp, Achari masala - 1 tbsp, Black Salt - 1/4 tsp, Amchur powder - 1 tsp, Turmeric - 1/8 tsp, Coriander powder - 1 tsp, Salt - as per taste
- Wash the potatoes with cold water and make small holes in them with the help of a fork.
- Now boil the potatoes and peel them.
- Heat a pan and heat mustard oil in it. Switch off the gas and let it cool down a bit.
- Now put all the ingredients of the marination in the bowl and mix it well, then add the cooled mustard oil to it.
- Tasting light, you can increase the number of spices according to taste.
- Now if you are going to make it in the air fryer, then put a little oil in the attached vessel and keep all the things in it.
- Microwave is needed for baking.
- So you can prepare it as you like.