Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits For Hair: Know the right way to use it
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits For Hair: It is difficult to manage hair in the winter season. Not only does the hair become dry and lifeless, but it also loses its attractiveness. In such a situation, the Apple Cider Vinegar present in the kitchen can help you a lot. Along with making the hair silky and soft, it also makes them attractive. These days the use of apple cider vinegar as hair care is becoming very popular. But many people do not know what are its benefits and how they should be used. Here we tell you about it in detail.
Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits For Hair: Apple Cider Vinegar is considered very good for health. It increases metabolism, due to which our weight also remains under control. But let us tell you that it can also be very useful in your hair care. Due to the good amount of acid in it, your hair can easily become shiny and benefits the hair in many ways. Due to its consumption, any kind of bacteria do not grow in the hair and the problem of dandruff remains away. Apart from this, it is capable of removing both the stickiness and dryness of the hair. Apart from this, it also has many such properties that benefit your hair in many ways.
Benefits of applying apple cider vinegar to hair
1. Anti-Microbial Properties
- The problem of dandruff in the hair scalp is very common in winters. The reason for this is bacteria. In such a situation, there may be a problem of itching in the head and hair fall. Apple cider vinegar has anti-microbial properties that keep bacteria away. By using it in the hair, you can get relief from bacteria and dandruff.
2. Keep pH Level Balanced
- It is very important to keep the pH balance of the scalp balanced as well. Due to pollution and UV rays, the pH balance of the hair scalp is disturbed and the hair becomes dry and tangled. Due to all this, the pH level of the scalp becomes alkaline. In such a situation, if used with a mild shampoo mixed with apple cider vinegar, then there is a lot of benefits.
3. Remove stickiness
- It helps in exfoliating the hair and skin, whose dead skin cells are easily removed, and the oil accumulated in the scalp is easily removed. Due to which the stickiness in the hair ends.
Use like this
- First, wash your hair with shampoo and fill a mug of water. Now add 3 to 4 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to this water. Now wash your hair with this mixture. Leave it like this for some time. Then wash the hair with water. After that use a normal conditioner. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article are based on general information. Newscrab does not confirm the same. Before implementing these, please contact the concerned expert.)