Your garlic chutney will not spoil for a month if made with these tips
How to make Lehsun Chutney: Chutney needs no introduction. Although it is served as a side dish on an Indian plate, many times it is preferred more than vegetable or curry.
Chutney does not need any introduction. Although it is served as a side dish on an Indian plate, many times it is preferred more than vegetable or curry. Chutney has so many varieties and works to change our taste buds every time. The different taste of each chutney brings novelty to the food. Some chutney is sweet and some are sour. Apart from this, there are some chutney recipes in which you get the taste of both sour and sweet. By the way, there is no dearth of spicy chutney recipes for spicy eaters. Apart from mint chutney, tamarind chutney, coriander chutney, and green chili chutney, you have many options to try. Today we are going to add the best recipe for garlic chutney to this list.
Everyone may have a different way of making Garlic Chutney. Some people like to mix tomatoes with garlic and make it while some make chutney by adding peanuts and whole red chilies to garlic. This garlic chutney recipe is quite different from both of them. Garlic Chutney has been posted by YouTuber Chef Parul on his YouTube channel Cook with Parul. To make this chutney, he has roasted garlic cloves and whole red chilies in light oil, which increases both the taste and shelf life of this chutney. So let's know its special recipe:
How to make Garlic Chutney
1. First of all peel and wipe the garlic.
2. Heat mustard oil in a pan and add cumin and whole coriander, then add garlic and roast for some time.
3. After a while adds whole red chilies in it and after roasting all the things a little turn off the gas.
4. Allow this mixture to cool for some time. After it cools down add dry mango powder and salt as per taste and mix.
5. Now put it in a mixie jar and grind it coarsely. You can also grind it by putting it in a mortar, it tastes better.
Use mustard oil only to make garlic chutney. This increases the shelf life of the chutney.