Vastu Tips: According to Vastu Shastra, never wash hands after eating food, there are many defects in the plate!
* Take special care of these things while eating food:
1. The plate of food should never be held with one hand. It is believed that by holding the plate with one hand, the food goes into the phantom vagina.
2. Always keep the plate of food on the mat, pat, or square with respect.
3. It is said that while eating food, anger, conversation or strange sounds should not be made.
4. At the same time, leaving the leftovers on the plate is also considered inauspicious. It is said in the scriptures to meditate on God before meals.
* Mother Annapurna gets annoyed by washing her hands on the food plate:
According to Vastu Shastra, Mother Annapurna gets angry by washing her hands on the food plate, the reason for this is that she is disrespected by doing so, along with Mahalakshmi is also angry.
Therefore, according to Vastu Shastra, it should never be done because insulting food can create problems for you.