Utility News: Customers have to pay fees for these six facilities of the bank, know
Internet desk. Banks provide various facilities to their customers. Under this, customers are given many facilities including fund transfer, check clearance, or ATM withdrawal. You will be surprised to know that none of these facilities are given completely free to you by the bank. Today we are going to give you information for which facilities you have to pay a charge.
- Customers have to pay a fee for cash transactions above a certain limit. This fee may vary from bank to bank. In a government bank, it ranges from 20 to 100 rupees.
- It is necessary to keep the balance in the bank account up to a certain limit. If it is less than this, you have to pay a fee.
- Customers have to pay a clearance charge on checks above Rs 1 lakh. This charge can be up to Rs 150.
- Your cash can be withdrawn from ATM for free only up to a certain limit. In case of more than this, up to Rs 20-50 is charged by the bank.
- Banks give information about money deposited or debited in your account by SMS. There is a fee for this too. Thus the fee is different for different banks.
- The bank also charges a fee for getting another debit card if it is lost. The fee for this can range from 50 to 500 rupees.