UPSC Recruitment 2022: UPSC has recruited 327 posts, know the details here...
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for Engineering Services Preliminary Examination 2023. According to the notification (UPSC Notification), the online registration process will start today, September 14, 2022. Interested candidates can apply online by visiting the official website of the commission, upsc.gov.in, and upsconline.nic.in. The last date for submission of the application form is October 4 till 6:00 PM. A total of 327 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. The eligible candidates will be issued an e-admission certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. UPSC will recruit 327 posts through ESE recruitment.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognized Institute or University.
General category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 200 for this. On the other hand, women / SC / ST and differently-abled candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
UPSC will conduct the UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary) exam on February 19, 2023.
The registration process starts on 14th September 2022
Last date to apply: 04 October 2022
1. First of all, candidates go to the official website of UPSC, upsconline.nic.in.
2. Click on 'New Registration' option and create a Time Profile.
3. Now login and go to the apply link for ESE Prelims 2023.
4. After this fill out the application form.
5. Now upload the required documents and submit the application form.
6. After that pay the application fee.
7. Download the finally submitted form and take a printout of the same for future reference.