Tulsi Water for Skincare: - Use Tulsi water on your face and get the magical glow
No matter the age, every woman wants to always look young. Many products in the market claim to be anti-ageing. At the same time, there are many such products, which are meant to clean the skin colour and tighten the skin. But there are some natural things too, using which you can bring many benefits to the skin simultaneously.
The use of basil is also beneficial for the skin in many ways. Tulsi is said to be a medicinal plant. You can also use basil leaves for the skin in many ways. Only special water made from basil leaves can make your skin glow.
By the way, the use of Tulsi water can give many other benefits to the skin, about which we have talked to beauty expert MsPoonam Chugh.
How to make basil water
- 1 handful of basil leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
Method to prepare and apply
- Soak fresh basil leaves in 1 cup of water and keep it overnight.
- Now you filter this water in the morning the next day. Do not throw away basil leaves but use them in cooking.
- Now mix lemon juice, rose water etc. in this water.
- Now fill this mixture in a spray bottle and use it 2 to 3 times a day.
- If you use this special water regularly, then you will get many benefits from it.
Benefits of Basil water for skin
- With this special water of Tulsi, your skin will become glowing. Not only this but cleaning the face with this special water will also remove the dirt hidden in the skin pores and the face will look clean.
- Antioxidants present in basil also get involved in this water, which protects you from the ultraviolet rays of the sun. If you are having skin tanning or any allergy, then that too starts getting cured with the use of this water.
- Tulsi is an anti-bacterial, which protects the skin from infection. By using its water, you also reduce the problem of acne etc.
- If your skin gets swollen due to some reason, then special basil water helps you in this as well, because basil is anti-inflammatory.
- With this special water of basil, you can also solve the problem of ageing. However, with this, you cannot stop the ageing of the skin, but to some extent, basil water will tighten your skin and the size of the pores will also reduce.
When not to use this special water
Of course, you can use basil water on the skin, but by grinding its leaves directly, never apply it to the face.Ms Poonam tells us that, ' Tulsi gets worms. Therefore, always clean the basil thoroughly with water first. Only after that do you prepare its water. Tulsi also contains mercury, so it should not be applied directly to the face.
Note- If your skin is sensitive, then you should first talk to a skin expert and use the above-mentioned remedies.
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.