To get rid of hair problems, include these 5 things in your diet and your hair will become thick and silky!
Many women are troubled by hair-related problems. These include hair fall, frizzy hair, and other problems. For this, you must have spent a lot of money on cosmetics to date, but it is equally important to pay attention to diet. Today we are going to tell you about such food which you should include in your diet for healthy hair.
1. Eggs: Eggs are rich in protein and biotin, both of which are essential for hair growth. Biotin is needed for the production of the hair protein keratin, which is why biotin supplements are often mentioned for hair growth.
2. Almond Butter: Almond butter contains nutrients and vitamins, which are associated with hair health. According to researchers, the vitamin E content in nuts is particularly beneficial for keeping your hair thick and shiny. According to studies, participants who consumed 100 mg of almond butter daily saw an increase in hair growth of up to 34%.
3. Orange: The benefits of eating oranges daily have a great effect on your hair. Its vitamin C content helps build iron in your body. According to studies, iron deficiency has been linked to hair loss, so make sure you are getting enough of it.
4. Spinach: Spinach is a nutritious green vegetable rich in iron and vitamin A, both of which are essential for hair growth. According to research, vitamin A is important for hair growth and one cup (30 grams) of spinach can provide up to 20% of your daily vitamin A needs.
5. Guavas: Guavas, like oranges, are high in vitamin C, and one study found that eating guava can help offset vitamin C deficiency, which can temporarily cause hair loss in women with thinning hair and is important for development.