Tips for pink lips: Follow these easy remedies for pink lips; the effect will be visible soon
Lips have an important role to play in the beauty of the face. Every woman wants to have beautiful lips, but this wish can be fulfilled only if you take proper care of your lips. Women use a variety of expensive lip care products to make their lips look beautiful, but due to the chemicals present in these products, the lips become dark. In such a situation, you can get back your lost pink lips with the help of some Night Remedies tips or remedies.
Rose water with olive oil
Rose water helps in reducing hyperpigmentation. On the other hand, olive oil reduces the darkness of your lips.
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1 tsp olive oil
How to make-
- First of all, take 1 tsp of rose water in a small bowl.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of olive oil to it and mix it well.
How to apply-
- First of all, wash and dry your face thoroughly, so that the dust on the face ends.
- Now apply this mixture to the lips.
- You can apply it every night before sleeping.
Aloe Vera gel
Aloe vera gel has many medicinal properties which help in removing skin problems. Along with this, it also removes the blackness of the lips.
- 1 tsp aloe vera gel
How to apply-
- First of all, wash your face thoroughly and dry it
- Now apply aloe vera gel on the lips.
- You can apply it every day.
What are the causes of having dark lips?
- Just as the skin of the face turns black in strong sunlight, the colour of the lips also gets dull due to the ultraviolet rays of the sun.
- If you smoke, this can also be a reason for dark lips.
- Due to the deficiency of Vitamin-C and B in the body, there is also a problem of pigmentation around the lips.
- If you do not apply a good brand of lipstick, then the lips also turn dark.
Image Credit- freepik
Your skin and body are different just like you. We endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hac