These are the health benefits of drinking tea!
1. Helpful in Weight Loss- If you are losing weight then you should include tea in your diet. The flavonoids (known as catechins) in tea not only boost your metabolism but also help reduce fat. Experts recommend green tea to anyone looking for a calorie-free beverage in their weight loss plan.
2. Helps in Fighting Cancer- The micronutrients (polyphenols) found in green and black tea help in controlling the growth of cancer cells in your body. In addition, essential catechins found in green tea have cancer-fighting properties.
3. Improve mental health- Do you know someone who likes to drink tea when he is under stress? The composition and properties of tea are known to relieve stress, anxiety, and headaches.
4. Improves Digestion- People suffering from diarrhea, constipation, ulcers, and stomach problems are often advised to drink herbal tea. This is because the tannins present in tea help in reducing intestinal inflammation. In addition to herbal teas, some people also consume ginger and mint teas to soothe their stomachs.
5. Promotes Heart Health- The anti-inflammatory properties present in tea help to soothe arterial tissue, thereby reducing the risk of heart diseases including heart attack, blood clots, and stroke.