The shocking effect of Smoking while pregnancy
Pregnancy and smoking cannot go together because smoking, while you are pregnant, can harm not only your health but it will also harm your unborn baby. Do you know that cigarettes are having many harmful and dangerous chemicals like carbon monoxide, tar, and nicotine and are very harmful to your fetus in the womb?
The harmful effect of smoking
To know more about the harmful effect of smoking on preggies and their bay in the womb read the whole content. Check out:
- It may lead to a high risk of having birth defects.
- Smoking lowers the amount of oxygen for your growing baby.
- Sudden Infant death syndrome is also seen when a pregnant woman smokes.
- Increase the chances of having stillbirth or miscarriages.
- Premature delivery.
- Low birth weight baby
- Increase the heartbeat of the fetus in the womb
Tips to quit cigarettes easily
If you want to quit cigarettes you can do it easily with strong willpower. There are some tricks and tips which you can follow to make it possible. Have a look:
- Decide and say to yourself that I WILL QUIT SMOKING FOR MY BABY.
- Make your home NO SMOKING AREA and don't let anyone smoke in the house or around you.
- Throw away your remaining cigarettes, Matches, and ashtrays.
- Don't drink alcohol as it may increase your urge to smoke and you will be unable to say no to yourself. Alcohol is also not a good option for preggies.
- Keep mints and gums and eat them when you want some cigarettes.
- Avoid bars and clubs where the smoking activities are very active.
- Take help from a doctor or some groups that help people in quitting smoking.