The 10 Most Common Beauty Problems and How to Fix Them
Beauty problems may be minor, but they leave no stone unturned to spoil your beauty. How do deal with these beauty problems? Let’s know.
1. Problem: Applying nail polish fixes is very easy, but waiting for it to dry is a bit difficult.
Solution: In such a situation, to dry the nail polish instantly, apply the first coat of nail polish on the nail. Then dip your fingers in a bowl full of cold water for two minutes. Then apply a second coat. Now dip your fingers in the bowl for a total of three minutes. By doing this the nail polish will set well and dry in minutes. Similarly, you can also use a hair dryer to dry the nail polish. Nail polish dries quickly even with the use of a hair dryer.
Smart Tip: While drying the nail polish, keep the hair dryer in cool mode.
2. Problem: After waxing, of course, our hands look soft-soft-soft, but how to avoid skin irritation after waxing?
Solution: If you want to avoid skin irritation after waxing, then do not get waxing done during periods by mistake. According to beauty experts, during periods, especially in the first three days, the skin becomes very sensitive, due to which there is a burning sensation not only during waxing but also after waxing.
Smart Tip: After waxing, apply cold cream to your hands, you will get relief from irritation.
3. Problem: The skin of the face is very sensitive, so after the facial, the face becomes red or a red rash appears on the face.
Solution: If this happens to you too, wash your face with cold water immediately after the facial or spray it on the face by filling cold water in a spray bottle, by doing this, neither the face will be red nor red on the face after the facial. Rashes will emerge.
Smart Tip: Applying ice on the face after a facial is also beneficial.
4. Problem: Sometimes the nails of the hands and feet become so hard that it becomes difficult to cut them or give them the right shape.
Solution: If you want to give the right shape to the nails, then cut the nails immediately after bathing or after working in water for a long time (after washing clothes or utensils). Due to contact with water, the nails become soft and delicate, which makes it easy to give the right shape to the nail.
Smart Tip: Don’t let the nails come in contact with water for too long, otherwise the nails may break on their own.
5. Problem: Sometimes only a few of our hair (especially on the demand side) turn gray, and we cannot get color done by going to the parlor immediately.
Solution: In such a situation, with the help of mascara, you can easily darken these few white hairs of yours.
Smart Tip: Hair is long as well as white, so first cut it with scissors. This will make it easier to color the hair.
6. Problem: Long and thick hair are not only difficult to handle, but it also takes a lot of effort to dry them.
Solution: Use a hair dryer to dry the hair. Dry the inner part of the hair first, then move the hair dryer outwards. By doing this the hair will dry completely and thoroughly. Keep in mind, do not let the hair dryer get too hot, otherwise, your hair may become dry.
Smart Tip: Drying the hair by patting it with a towel also dries the hair faster.
7. Problem: Even after going to a good parlor and getting a haircut, sometimes we become a victim of shapeless hair cut.
Solution: In this case, you can easily hide your shapeless hair cut by applying hair bands, hair clips, or any special hair accessories in the hair. By doing this, people’s eyes will stop on your accessories, no one will look towards the wrong haircut.
Smart Tip: High bun or low bun hairstyle can also hide your shapeless haircut.
8. Problem: While sleeping at the night, our skin looks dull when pressed against the pillow or even lines appear on the skin due to the pressure of the sheet.
Solution: To remove these lines that have emerged on the face, splash water on the face, then take a little cold cream in hand and apply it to the affected area and massage it with light hands. By doing this, the suppressed skin or the lines that have emerged on the skin will come back to their old state.
Smart Tip: Use a satin pillow instead of cotton, it will not leave any pressing marks on the face.
9. Problem: Swollen eyes due to sleeping for a long time spoils our beauty completely.
Solution: To reduce swelling of the eyes, fill a small plastic bag with a few pieces of ice and keep it on the eyes for 10-15 minutes or gently move it around the eyes. Doing this will reduce the swelling of the eyes.
Smart Tip: Splashing cold water in open eyes also reduces swelling of the eyes.
10. Problem: It is not necessary that our eyebrows should always be in shape, sometimes the shape of the eyebrows also gets spoiled.
Solution: In this case, heavy eye makeup can be used to hide your spoiled eyebrows. By doing this, people’s eyes will stop on the attractive eye makeup and the shapeless eyebrows will not go unnoticed.
Smart Tip: You can also give a fuller look too thin eyebrows with an eyebrow pencil