Stomach Gas Remedies: Why is a gas formed in the stomach? Know 5 ways to get relief
Causes of Stomach Gas: Sometimes by eating upside down, gas starts forming in the stomach, but do you know how to get rid of it.
How To Get Rid Of Stomach Gas: In the present era, it is common to have gas in the stomach, sometimes we ignore it as a minor problem, but it can become a cause of discomfort and pain. When there is a disturbance in the stomach, then there are difficulties in doing normal work also.
Stomach gas makes life difficult
If there is gas in the stomach, then it becomes difficult to sit comfortably and even the normal life tasks are not done properly. In such a situation, it is important to know what is the reason for this problem and how to get rid of this problem.
Cause of gas in the stomach
In India, people have a habit of drinking tea on an empty stomach as soon as they wake up in the morning, which we usually call 'Bed Tea'. Drinking tea without eating anything causes acidity, which causes gas problems in the stomach.
- Due to the busy lifestyle or lack of time, we often try to eat food very quickly, due to which the problem of digestion starts, which later turns into the problem of gas.
- If you drink more milk containing lactose or products made from it, then it becomes the reason for the formation of gas. For what quantity should be eaten such things, take expert's advice.
- If you try to eat with your mouth open, it can cause stomach problems. It is in your best interest to give up this bad habit today.
- If your food is not able to digest properly due to any reason then it creates the problem of gas.
How to get rid of stomach gas
1. By drinking fennel water, the disturbances of the stomach are removed. For this, soak fennel water at night and filter it in the morning and drink its water.
2. Avoid eating too much oily and spicy food, apart from this, it is better to keep away from fast food and junk food.
3. Drinking mint water and chewing its leaves provides great relief during the summer season.
4. Put water in a small vessel and boil it by adding ginger to it, when it becomes lukewarm, drink it.
5. After taking a short walk, the gas comes out of the stomach, and then there is no problem.
(Disclaimer: The information given here is based on home remedies and general information. Before adopting it, take medical advice. Newscrab does not confirm this.)